It is posible to bring to deevop a site you have already published elsewhere.
Before importing the site, you will need to add your hosting to the list of Web Hostings.
Follow these steps to import the site:
Choose Sites Menu New Site Import a Site
- In case deevop has not stored your hosting password, you will need to fill it in.
- Then, choose the domain of the site to be imported.
- Next, confirm the domain (or subdomain) of your site under the tab "Real Site".
- Finally, click the button "Import a Site".
At the end of the import:
- A copy of you site will be ready at the Develop environment.
- Your original site will be untouched at the Production environment (your hosting).